It’s Friday December 29th and since Friday is the day I look back I thought now would be a great day to do a roundup of my ten most popular blog posts visited for the year 2017. Most of them weren’t written in 2017 but they get visited a ton. If you haven’t seen some of these posts, maybe you’d like to check them out. So here we go.
10. Endings and New Beginnings – Number 10 is the summing up post about the BFL dress with all of the details about the spinning, weaving and sewing of the dress which I love.
9. Washing Wool by the Lock – Back to scouring. It’s a method that many feel is too time consuming but it does go surprisingly quick and the locks get super clean this way.
8. It’s A Giveaway – Not only is this about a giveaway but there are details about the Spin and Weave Along that is about to begin on January 1. Check it out if that sounds like something you’d like to take part in.
7. The Messy Bobbin – In January 2017 I wrote this about how I went about figuring out why I was getting pigtails on a bobbin. It was certainly messy but I have fixed it!
6. More Consistent Yarn – It looks like Consistency might be something people are interested in learning more about since this is number 6 and it was just posted in November of this year!
5. Combing Can be Easy – For this one we go all the way back to March of 2012 and the fact that this is number 5 makes me think I’d better do an updated version since the pictures have disappeared and I have no idea where to find them. The info is still good but the pictures helped a lot.
4. Weaving Decisions – This post from February 2017 is about the steps I would go through to make a decision about how to finish (or not) the singles for the BFL yardage.
3. Fiber Prep for Production Spinning – Just what it says. This was for Spinzilla in September 2013
2. Your Drive Band – The first in a two part series I wrote in 2014 about drive bands, what to use and how to use them and why you would choose one or another.
Number 1!!!!!! Wool Scouring: Simple and Mostly Quick This post is from May of 2016 and is consistently in the top 5 pages visited on my site. It’s a step by step of how I get so much wool washed.
So there you have it.The 10 most popular posts visited in 2017. Happy clicking.
While you are clicking, have you checked out my New Patreon Page? There will be lots of more in depth information, group studies, live question and answers and more, I hope you’ll join us.