I’ve been showing you a lot of skirts but I haven’t been showing the inner parts of the skirts very often. Honestly, I think my skirts are great. I LOVE them. But let’s face it, there are a ton of skirts available in the world so I wanted to talk to you today about what is different about my skirts than most of the other skirts out there.
My skirts are not made on an assembly line. Nope. They are cut and sewn one by one. Plus there is a ton of attention to detail in there.
I’m going to go through 5 things that set my skirts apart from other skirt makers.
- Each pattern is hand made and the measurements are carefully calculated to make sure that the skirts fit the way I promise they will.
- All skirts have at least one pocket. On the wrap skirts that will fit a range of sizes there is one pocket so you can be sure the pocket is properly placed on the side. On the skirts made just for you there are 2 pockets.
- All the seams are enclosed with a french seam. What that means is that each seam is sewn twice. This ensures that no fraying will happen and it also fortifies the seam to make sure that your skirt will last for a long time.
- All waist bands are sewn by hand on the inside. Hand sewing makes a strong seam and the stitches are mostly hidden.
- All of theses skirts are made with high quality materials and almost always with natural fibers.
I hope you can see how much care goes into each skirt regardless of if it is made for a specific person in mind or if I’m just hoping it’s for you. Please don’t hesitate to contact me with questions if you have any. And in the mean time I hope you will sign up for my FREE Style Guide to help you have more fun getting dressed in the morning,