It’s my very lucky day! I have been struggling the last few days with what I should write on this here bloggy. I have a few things percolating but am undecided about which direction I should go.
then Abby tagged me with this “8 Very Random Things” thing so I’m doin’ it and then 8 of you will be assigned to take my place.
Here’s the deal: Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged.
So here goes.
1. I always wanted to be a Genetic Engineer. I was sure I would find the cure for cancer. For several years I worked in a laboratory doing experiments to optimize the growth of human cells which produced antibodies for certain drugs used for autoimmune disorders
2. I’m very claustrophobic. Hate my head under the covers, never could figure out how people read under there. Can’t snorkel because it’s little inside that mask with my breathing cut off – I know this from my honeymoon.
3. I’ve driven across the US 2 times from Pennsylvania to California and back. Once when I moved there the July after I graduated high school and back when I left my first husband. First time I was just 18 and the next time I was 23 and had 2 kids under 3. It was more fun the first time.
4. I love Disney World. O.K. this is not news to people who live near me but I don’t talk about it much on the bloggy. If Lou would do it – and we had the money – I would go there every year.Only 68 days, 7 Hours, 37 minutes and 45, 44, 43, 42….seconds until I get to go back!
5. I’m worried that I’m going to make a huge mess out of this little shop that I love.
6. I’m worried that I may get successful at running this little shop that I love.
7. I home school my Maggie (Ryan is only 3) and the best thing about it is watching her read and do math problems and know that I helped her learn that.
8. I have owned 7 cars since I started driving at age 16. Four of these cars have had to have their engines replaced or they were junked because I either didn’t change/add oil or the coolant level was left to evaporate to nothing. No Coolant, low oil means cracked head. You’d think I’d catch on. (On a side note: I now take my car on a regular basis to the dealer for service.)
Now for the tags….Kate, Erika, Brittney, Shannah, Carla, Jessie, Tammy, and Jillian. I’ve chosen these people because I can’t wait to hear what they have to tell…I think Jillian will say something about moisture:-)