My most popular skirt design!
Is there anything more festive than a big bow?
In addition to looking fabulous at every stop on your holiday party route, the biggest benefit of a wrap skirt is the ability to secretly adjust the waist tie for a more comfortable fit as you enjoy that last cookie or slice of pie – so much better than undoing the button on your jeans! Plus, I love a tea length skirt in winter because you can hide leggings under it for warmth and still look stunning and dressed up. Pretty and practical!
- Your Choice of Fabric: Red Plaid, Black Sequin, or Red Matte Satin.
- Forgiving Fit: Adjust the wrap waistband as needed to stay comfy and stylish all evening.
- Fully Finished: This made-to measure skirt features fully encased french seams, a bound hem, and a hand stitched waistband.
- Signature Pockets: 2 side pockets that are big enough to hold a large cell phone as well as other things you might want at your fingertips.
- A Length You’ll Love: Choose from Knee-length (22”), Midi (25”), or Tea-length (32” or 40”). The skirt pictured is a 32” Tea-Length.
All measurements begin from the bottom of the 3 inch wide waistband and end at the finished hem.
Please see the attached videos for the best way to measure yourself to choose your size.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions such as about measuring or choosing the best length for you. I love getting to know my clients.