I love knife pleats and knew they would be the perfect way to accentuate every one of the Spring Collection fabrics!
- Your Choice of Fabric: Plaid, Floral, or Embroidered Stripe
- Fully Finished: This made-to measure skirt features fully encased french seams, a bound hem, and a hand stitched waistband.
- Signature Pockets: 2 side pockets that are big enough to hold a large cell phone as well as other things you might want at your fingertips.
- Flattering Fullness: Crisp knife pleats create a beautifully full skirt that is flattering on any waistline.
- A Length You’ll Love: Choose from Knee-length (22”), Midi (25”), or Tea-length (30” or 40”). The skirt pictured is a 32” Tea-Length. Model is 5 feet 3 inches tall.
All measurements begin from the bottom of the 3 inch wide waistband and end at the finished hem.
Please see the attached videos for the best way to measure yourself to choose your size.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions such as about measuring or choosing the best length for you. I love getting to know my clients.